Precision Abrasive Cutting of a Wide Variety of Materials
Extec's Labcut 350F is a floor standing abrasive cutting machine which is manually operated and designed for 14-inch (350 mm) or 12-inch (300mm) cutting wheels. It can be used to section a wide variety of modern materials including:
- Hard Steels
- Tool Steels
- Cast Iron
- Steel and nickel alloys
- Non-ferrous metals eg. Aluminum, brass, titanium
The abrasive cutting wheel is indirectly driven using a 7.5 HP (5.5kW 3-phase motor and polychain drive. The spindle runs on sealed bearings which require no maintenance. The cutting head is raised and lowered with a lever located at the side of the canopy. Its angle can be adjusted for convenient use. A hydrocheck is fitted between the cutting head and machine bed to control the tension in the cutting action and ensures that no cutting is reproducible irrespective of user.
The machine bed has t-slots onto which vises fixtures can be located. The standard machine is provided with on RH vise having a 3 3/4-inch (95mm) capacity. An optional LH vise can also be fitted so that both sides of the material can be clamped during cutting. Pneumatic vises are also available to customer's requirements.
The canopy has a large front viewing window and 2 side viewing windows. There are also 2 side access ports through which a long length of bar can be passed for cutting. bar material up to 4-inch (100 mm) can be cut in this way. A safety interlock switch is fitted.
A 4.4 gallon (17 liter) coolant tank is located in the base cabinet. It is fitted with a recirculating pump which supplies adequate coolant to a pair of flexible jets which can be directed towards the cutting area. If dry cutting is required, the coolant circulation pump can be turned off. The coolant circulation system is also designed as a washdown facility. A 2-position tap located inside the canopy directs coolant either to the jets or to a washdown hose. Suitable controls for this are located on the front panel.
The electrical components are housed in a cabinet mounted on the rear panel of the machine. The electrical isolator for the 3-phase supply is located on the side panel of the cabinet. The front panel switches control the machine via low voltage control circuits. These controls include motor on/off, coolant on/off, internal lights and emergency stop.
An internal protected fluorescent assembly illuminates the inside of the canopy and gives the user a view during the cutting action. A timed safety interlock is fitted to the canopy to ensure the canopy cannot be opened until the cutting wheel has come to rest. The wheel itself is guarded. This machine complies with rigorous cutting safety regulations.
- 7.5 HP (5.5kW) 3 Phase Motor- specify voltage
- Spindle Diameter:
- Maximum 1 1/4" (32 mm) diameter
- Wheel Speed:
- 2500 rpm 50 Hz / 2800 rpm 60 Hz
- Wheel Size:
- 14" (350 mm) or 12" (300 mm)
- Width: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Depth: 30.0" (760 mm)
- Height: 25.0" (640 mm)
- 520 lbs. (240 kg)
- Raise/Lower Mechanism:
- Side lever, adjustable angle hydrocheck fitted for constant pressure
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
|Each||EXTEC Recirculating Tank||
|Each||Tank-4.4 gal (17 l)||EXTEC Recirculating Tank-4.4 gal (17 l) with 55 l min. pump||
|Each||4" (100mm)||EXTEC Large capacity LH vise (left hand) - 4" (100mm)||
|Each||4 inch (100mm)||EXTEC Large capacity RH vise (right hand) - 4 inch (100mm)||
|Each||EXTEC Replacement Hydrocheck for raise/lower system||
|Each||EXTEC Inverter set for wheel speed variation 1500 - 3500 rpm, 60 Hz||
|Each||EXTEC Interior fluorescent illumination assembly||
- Special Packaging