EXTEC Abrasive Powders are formulated for use in distilled water mixtures and available in standard particle sizes and grades.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Ideal for rough and fine grinding, including levigated aluminum oxide abrasive powders.
Ideal for rough and fine grinding and polishing.
Recommended when fine polishing wrought aluminum alloys and magnesium based metals and alloys.
Recommended to polish soft ores, glass, lapidary, and soft metals.
1.0 µm and .0.5 µm; Recommended for samples that cannot be exposed to Aluminum Oxide Contamination.