EXTEC Coated Abrasives and EXTEC I Consumer Graded Coated Abrasives are specifically designed for wet or dry (W/D) material sample preparation and feature a durable, heavy weight or poly backing. Available in belt, disc, strip, roll and sheet form; Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) backed in disc or strip form.
Note: Grit sizes are according to U.S. standards. P numbers are the corresponding European standards.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Laboratory grade. Ideal for rough and fine grinding and polishing.
Engineered to provide the best possible burr free materials sectioning. Suggested for sectioning hard, medium, and soft metals, ferrous alloys, and tool steels.
Heavy duty and aggressive.
Consumer grade. Ideal for rough and fine grinding and polishing.