EXTEC Diamond Grinding Discs are available in standard sizes in both metal or resin bonded varieties with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), plain back or overhanging cloth. They are recommended for coarse and fine grinding of high hardness materials.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
A flexible, color-coded, open patterned metal bonded disc for aggressive cutting and reduced loading.
A flexible, color-coded, open patterned resin bonded disc for aggressive cutting.
High quality diamond abrasive grit bonded to a wheel by an electroplating process.
High quality diamond abrasive grit bonded to a flat aluminum disc with resin.