Diamond Lapping Film
Extec Dia-Lap Diamond Lapping Film (continuous and interrupted) is available for a variety of wet or dry (W/D) applications and with Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) or plain backing. Special size orders are also available.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Premium graded continuous diamond particles are resin bonded to highly uniform polyester film resulting in consistent performance for ultimate flatness and finish. Recommended for carbides, ceramics, fiber optics, wafers, microelectronic devices, in addition to petrographic and high hardness metals where critical surface flatness is required. Available in discs from 0.1 micron to 45 micron.
Recommended for less critical applications requiring more aggressive materials removal. Generally used in production facilities. Available in discs and sheets from 0.5 micron to 9 micron.