Diamond Suspensions, Sprays and Slurries
EXTEC Diamond Suspensions, Sprays and Slurries are prepared with our unique diamond carrier. This enables the compound to adhere to specimens for maximum performance while maintaining lubricity for longer life in polishing and can be easily cleaned without the aid of harsh chemicals. They are available in premium grades from 0.1 to 45 micron.
EXTEC Premium Polycrystalline Synthetic Diamond Permanent Suspension's are distinctively formulated with HEAVY Diamond Concentration and our unique diamond carrier and can be easily cleaned without the aid of harsh chemicals. The microcrystalline structured diamond products are environmentally safe, produced from multi-faceted (block-shaped) hexagonal microcrystallites that are equally hard in all directions resulting in high removal rate with low deformation.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Contain a HEAVY concentration of monocrystalline synthetic diamond powder. They are water-based, non-toxic, and user-friendly. There are no oils or oil based components in the formulation. Diamond particles in permanent suspension do not have a chance to clump together and agglomerate. They are completely separated from each other during the manufacturing process and remain that way throughout use. They are available from 0.10 to 45 micron.
Available in grades from .10 micron to 45 micron.
Features a heavy concentration, odorless, fluorocarbon free environmentally safe diamond spray. The superior inverted nozzle design allows for clean and efficient application of the diamond, minimizing waste and overspray. The unique liquid holds diamond in suspension, preventing agglomerates from forming. They are available in premium grades from 0.25 to 45 micron, and may be used with Extec Water Soluble or Universal Diamond Extender.
Available in grades from .25 micron to 45 micron.
Surpasses conventional diamond formulations. The diamond concentration in this closely held suspension exceeds traditional specifications. The formula used insures that no agglomerates can form, thus providing consistent performance and superior finishes. Available in premium grades from 0.25 to 45 micron, they may be used with Extec Water Soluble or Universal Soluble Diamond Extenders.
Feature a unique universally soluble base. Available in premium grades from 0.25 to 45 micron. Use with Extec Universal Diamond Extender.