Geometric Pre-Polishing Discs
Featuring a geometric pattern, these pre-polishing discs are recommended* for soft/general purpose (Gold) materials and hard (Silver) materials preparation grit range 400 (P800) – 1200 (P4000). They are best when used with Extec Diamond Suspensions 15 micron to 3 micron.
Included with every pre-polishing disc is the Extec Maxima GS Diamond Tool. Since each disc is delivered with a protective coating on the surface, it is imperative to remove the protective coating with the Extec Maxima GS Diamond Tool.
Available in 200mm (~8”), 250mm (~10”), 300mm (~12”) diameter and are Magnetic Compatible (MC). Special orders for PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backed Maxima Pre-Polishing Discs and special-sizes are accepted.
*This series of Extec ® Maxima Geometric Pre-Polishing discs is not recommended for non-ferrous materials.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.