Magnetic Disc Systems
This two-part magnetic system (view demo) conveniently reduces the cycle time to process microsctructure materials specimens. The system consists of a magnetic PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) and a second metallic disc which accepts a complete variety of PSA abrasive discs, polishing cloths and pads and all available diamond PSA products used during the plan grinding, fine grinding and polishing process. View a short animated demo »
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.