Diamond Wafering Blades
EXTEC Diamond Wafering Blades are available in high or low concentration in 3" (76 mm), 4" (102 mm), 5" (127 mm), 6" (152 mm), 7" (178 mm) and 8" (203 mm) diameters. Our full range of blades covers all types of materials including basic metals, ceramics, glass, soft/gummy materials, alloys, composites and much more.
EXTEC Universal or EXTEC Water Soluble Cutting Fluid is recommended for precision cutting and reduced cutting time.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Designed for general cutting of most metals.
Recommended for brittle materials such as ceramics, glass, carbides and other heat resistant materials.
Specifically manufactured for soft and gummy materials (note: EP diamond wafering blades do not require a dressing stick).
AC (Advanced Ceramic), recommended for medium ceramics, GaAs, AIN, glass fiber composites, electron packages.
CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride), recommended for iron and cobalt based alloys, nickel based super alloys and lead based alloys.