EXTEC Polishing Suspensions for every application, including final polishing, high and low pH polishing, high and low removal polishing, alpha and gamma polishing, agglomerated and de-agglomerated polishing, polishing of soft and hard materials and composites.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
A specially formulated blended permanent suspension of 0.05 µm Aluminum Oxide and Silicon Dioxide particles with a pH of 9. Recommended for final polishing of cobalt-based alloys, nickel-based alloys, steels, tool steels, electronics, printed circuit boards.
A specially formulated permanent suspension of 0.06 µm Aluminum Oxide particles with a LOW (4 pH) aqueous base for final polishing. Recommended for material that responds well in a low pH environment, alumina, ceramics, plastics, electronics.
A specially formulated permanent suspension of 0.06 µm Silicon Dioxide particles with a HIGH (10 pH) aqueous base for final polishing. Recommended when a high pH is needed for aluminum, brass, copper, lead-based alloys, precious metals, titanium, other nonferrous materials.
A specially formulated Aluminum Oxide (Al2O3) general purpose permanent suspension that provides a high removal rate for most materials.
Alpha and gamma polishing powders for superior polished sample surfacesAvailable in 0.3, 0.05 and 1.0 micron grades.
Levigated available in 2.0, 5.0 and 10.0 micron grades.
De-agglomerated alpha and de-agglomerated gamma polishing permanent suspensionsAvailable in 0.3, 0.5 and 1.0 micron grades.
Available in 0.06 µm and 0.02 µm particle size. Recommended for composites, silicon nitride, cobalt-based alloys, nickel-based alloys, steels, tool steels, electronics and printed circuit boards.
1.0 µm; Recommended as the final polish for glass and other soft materials.
1.0 µm and .0.5 µm; Recommended for samples that cannot be exposed to Aluminum Oxide Contamination.