Compression Mounting Supplies
A full range of high quality compression mounting supplies including, compression powders and preforms in a variety of colors, mounting and molding compounds, and mounting and mineral powder and more.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Available in black, red, green, and mottled green/brown. 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" black, red, and green preforms are easy to handle and accelerate molding time.
Exhibits excellent flow, minimum shrinkage, chemical resistance, high hardness and superior adhesion. Ultra fine is recommended for encapsulating particularly intricate specimens.
Available in carbon and copper compounds.
For transparent/clear and fragile applications.
Provides moderate shrinkage and chemical resistance. Diallyl Phthalate Glass is formulated with short glass for a harder surface
Provides exceptional chemical resistance and edge retention and is recommended for contrasting coatings particularly Nitride, carburization (bearings) and plasma coatings that require measurement or image analysis.