Abrasive Cut-Off Wheels
EXTEC sample preparation Cut-Off Wheels are available in 6" (152 mm), 7" (178 mm), 9" (229 mm), 10" (250 mm), 12" (300 mm), 14" (350 mm), 16" (400 mm), 17" (432 mm) and 18" (455 mm) diameters and are engineered to provide the best possible burr free materials sectioning.
EXTEC PRECISION SERIES Sample Preparation Cut-Off Wheels Rubber Bonded are engineered for high speed precision sectioning. Available in 5" (127 mm), 6" (152 mm), 7" (178 mm) and 8" (203 mm) diameters in (Al2O3) for hard and medium-soft ferrous materials; (SiC) for non-ferrous materials.
- Fast, convenient and economical, the C-K (Clear-Kling) System uses a revolutionary clear backing that allows adhesion without adhesives. C-K discs can be applied to any platen. Select your desired C-K cloth, abrasive disc or diamond lapping film and apply to platen - it instantly adheres. When finished just lift and replace with the next item. C-K discs stay on the platen and may be used repeatedly. Available on a variety of Extec products.
- PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) backing that is oil, water & alcohol resistant.
- Cloth backing is available for most products.
- Plain backing is available for most products.
- Poly Back:
- Extec Poly backing.
- Non-metallic, magnetic compatible backing.
Engineered to provide the best possible burr free materials sectioning. Suggested for sectioning hard, medium, and soft metals, ferrous alloys, and tool steels.
Engineered to provide the best possible burr free materials sectioning. Preferred for medium and soft non-ferrous metals, hard non-metallics, composites, titanium alloys and ceramics.
Engineered for high speed precision sectioning. Suggested for hard and medium-soft ferrous materials.
Engineered for high speed precision sectioning. Preferred for non-ferrous materials.